I'd like to share with you another denim mani I did for a contest on IG.
For this mani I applied that same denim technique I showed you before in this tutorial. And here's the tutorial for the gradient nails and leopard print:
1. Paint your nails with a white polish and let it fully dry;
2. Apply striping tape diagonally (or any way you like) to your nails;
3. Apply the pastel nail polishes directly onto the sponge. The polishes I used are Lime Crime Once in a Blue Mousse, Crema de Limon and Parfait Day;
4. Dab the sponge over your nails.
5. Remove the striping tape and let your gradient dry and add some dots of neon polish on one of the sides of the stripes. The dots don't have to be perfect. The polishes used here are China Glaze Towel Boy Toy, Kiwi Cool-ada and Pool Party;
6. With the brush and the black acrylic paint, outline the neon dots to create the leopard print. Apply top coat and voilà!
Thanks for reading!