Remember my denim nails?! I received a lot of requests to make a tutorial on how to create that denim look. A few days ago I shared the tutorial on my Instagram and today I'd like to share them here too, so those of you who are not on Instagram can also learn how to create your own denim nails.
2. Apply one or two coats of your dark blue polish. You'll need to work fast from here on, so I recommend you do one nail at a time.
3. Apply the white nail polish on the texturized fabric.
4. Press the fabric over your nail while the blue polish is still tacky. Apply gentle pressure and peel it off slowly.
5. If you want to have a texturized denim look, just let it dry and you're done.
6. Otherwise, apply a matte top coat to your nails. Please note that this step will smooth out the texture. Decorate it as you wish. Here I used gold acrylic paint and metal studs to create the pocket. You could also apply a zipper water decal like I did on my original Denim Nail post.
I hope you like it and if you decide to create your own denim nails, please share them with me! I'd love to see them! :)
Thanks for reading!