Monday, June 10, 2013
[Review] Born Pretty Store Zipper Water Decal
Hello again my lovely readers,
I received a sheet of zipper water decals from BornPrettyStore.com to review, which I used to create the denim design you see below.
This denim design was inspired by CopyThatCopyCat's Denim Zipper Nails. Later I applied some matte top coat, but it kind of flattened the texture and smudged the colors a bit. But I still like it a lot.
China Glaze - White Out (ring finger)
Color Club - Blue-Topia (1 coat)
Acrylic Paint (gold sticht)
The zipper water decals come in a sheet like this:
They are very easy to apply:
1. Remove the plastic protective foil
2. Cut the decal you want to use
3. Dunk it in water for about 10 - 20 seconds
4. Slide the decal off and with the help of tweezers, apply it on your nail
5. Apply to coat to seal in your design.
Voilà! It's that simple!
You can purchase these water decals at BornPrettyStore.com for $2.99 and shipping is FREE WORLDWIDE! If you use my coupon code AA7J61 you get a 10% off of your entire purchase!