I have another product review for you. This time it's not polish, it's Fake (nail) Tattoos! FakeTattoos is the leading webshop of temporary tattoos in Europe, based in Gothenburg, Sweden. They have two product lines:
1. Stock tattoos - the temporary tattoos on stock in their webshop
2. Custom tattoo production - this is when they produce custom temporary tattoos for companies or any other corporate citizens and special events
According to their website, their temporary tattoos are completely safe, non-toxic and hypoallergenic. They use only FDA certified colorants and time-proven manufacturing techniques to ensure their products meet or exceed all applicable U.S. and international regulatory requirements.
They were kind enough to send me all 6 tattoo designs they have available for sale. Here they are:
They were all so cute that it was very difficult to choose which one to try first. But I had to start somewhere, so I picked the "diamond" tattoo.
The tattoo is very easy to apply. This is how to transfer them to your nails:
1. Clean your nail with soap and water
2. Cut out the desired tattoo
3. Take slowly away the plastic cover and press the tattoo on to the nail
4. Keep pressing with wet paper
5. When you feel that the paperbacking is sliding away you can slowly remove it
6. Let the tatto dry for 5 min
7. Choose a high quality top coat and paint the nail (paint at least two thin layers)
8. Let it dry
Fake Tattoos can be purchased directly thru their website for €7(9$) per design package, each containing 2 sheets of tattoos.
I still haven't tested the colored tattoos, so I can't say anything yet about how "opaque" they are over color nail polish. But I'll be trying them soon. Overall I really like these nail tattoos! They are an easy and fun way to spice up your manicure! I wish they had a "superheroes" design as well, it would have complemented their collection really well! Don't you think so? :)
Bondi - Chasing the Sun
Hits Speciallità - Stardust (Hello Kitty Collection)
I hope you liked these tattoos as well! Thanks for reading!
*This product was sent to me for my honest and unbiased review.