Tuesday, August 2, 2011


My previous Zoya mani started chipping after 3 days... Chipped mani looks horrible, meaning it's time for a  new mani!!! Yay! :-P

I wanted to be more creative this time. So I came up with a bee design:

Here's what I did:
I used China Glaze Happy Go Lucky for the bee's base (2 coats), then I taped it and applied a coat of Orly Liquid Vinyl. The Wings were made with China Glaze Millenium and topped with Nicole Make a Comet-Ment. The eyes were made using dotting tools of 2 different sizes. 

For all the other nails I used Misa Let's Go Green and added some fimo flowers for the little extra! :-) 

I hope you like it and thanks for reading!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...